M.A.D.F Visitor Information and Guidelines
2777 Ventura Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 (707) 565-1400
- Inmates booked with the last name beginning with A-L will visit on Friday and Sunday for all visiting times. There will also be a half-day visiting on Thursday. Visiting times on Thursday for A-L will be 10:15 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 1:40 p.m., 2:20 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Inmates booked with the last name beginning with M-Z will visit on Saturday and Monday for all visiting times. There will also be a half-day visiting on Thursday. Visiting times on Thursday for M-Z will be 4:25 p.m., 7:00 p.m., 7:45 p.m., 8:30 p.m., 9:15 p.m. and 9:50 p.m.
- THERE WILL BE NO VISITING ON TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY.
- All Visits are ½ hour in duration.
- Inmates may receive one visit per visitation day.
- Module Workers are eligible to receive two 30-minute visits per day on their visiting day. Visits can be consecutive if time and space permits
- Shorts, skirts and dresses must be as long as the bottom of the fingertips when arms are placed at side.
- No bare midriffs or tube tops, tank tops, or low-cut or revealing tops.
- No sports team attire or gang insignias.
- No bandanas, beanies, hairnets or hats.
- No steel-toed boots or shoes that will not clear the metal detector
If you are unsure about your attire’s acceptability, you want to dress as if your were going to court. Final determination of clothing will be made by Lobby staff.
- Visitors may only fill two seats in the visiting booths. Small children (40 inches or smaller) may be held on a visitor’s lap. Children over 40 inches must occupy a seat and will be counted as a visitor required by occupancy rating.
- All visitors, 18 years and older, must have a Valid ID. Accepted forms of valid ID are: California Driver’s License, California Identification Card, Driver’s License/ID from another state, Passport, Military ID, Mexican Consular card or Immigration Card. No other Forms of ID will be accepted.
- Minors (age 17 and under) must be accompanied at all times be an adult. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times and may not be left unattended in the lobby or visiting hallways.
Items allowed: Locker or Vehicle key or remote, visitor’s pass, eyeglasses, baby-bottle if needed (must clear metal detector) and any emergency medications.
Items not allowed: Weapons of any kind, cigarettes, lighters, full sets of keys, knifes, cell phones, hats, excessive jewelry, toys, diapers and writing implements.
Visitors are required to secure all of their property in the lockers provided in the lobby or in their vehicles. The lockers require two quarters to operate, use is at own risk. Visitors must be able to clear the metal detector to visit.
Any person who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or any controlled substance will not be allowed to visit.
Appropriate behavior and conduct will be required at all times.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN A LOSS OF VISITING PRIVILEGES.